Veg Manchow Soup Recipe | Manchow Soup Recipe
Whats Cooking India? It’s a veg manchow soup recipe. This hot and spicy mixed vegetable soup is served as a side dish with some fried noodles and fried rice.
It is a very popular soup recipe served in most Indian restaurants. Many varieties of vegetables are also added to the soup.
I mostly use carrots, cabbage, french beans, and onions. But, you can also add broccoli, green peas or any vegetable of your own choice.
When you get bored with your daily snacks routine, then do try tomato soup, corn soup, manchow soup, or clear vegetable soup. These are very easy to make and healthy too.
Add very little oil while frying the vegetables to increase its health benefits.
Veg Manchow Soup Recipe
Manchow Soup Recipe | Veg Manchow Soup
- Red Chilies Chopped - 1
- Onions Chopped - ¼ Cup
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Ginger Chopped - 1 Tsp
- Garlic Chopped - 1 Tsp
- Cabbage Shredded - ⅓ Cup
- French Beans Chopped - ⅓ Cup
- Carrots Chopped - ⅓ Cup
- Soy Sauce - 2 Tsp
- Cornstarch - 5 Tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - ¼ Tsp
- Water - 3 Cups
- Vinegar - ½ Tsp
- Salt - According to your Requirement
- Steps to Prepare the Veg Manchow Soup
- Step 1: Take a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp oil on a medium flame.
- Step 2: Add 1 Tsp chopped ginger and 1 tsp chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
- Step 3: Then add chopped green chilies, chopped onions, and mix well.
- Step 4: Now, add all the other remaining vegetables and saute for a minute or two. Don’t overcook the vegetables.
- Step 5: In meanwhile, take 6 tsp of cornstarch in a separate bowl add 2 Tbsp of water, and mix well. Keep it aside now.
- Steps to make the Manchow Soup
- Step 1: After the veggies are done frying, reduce the flame on low and then add 2 Tsp soy sauce and ¼ tsp of black pepper powder.
- Step 2: Now add 3 cups of water, salt, and allow the soup to simmer in low flame.
- Step 3: Add the cornstarch paste to the soup, mix well and let your soup thicken on a low flame.
- Step 4: Now, add the vinegar, stir well and switch off the flame.
- Your Manchow soup is ready.
- To make your soup thicker, take 8 Tbsp of cornstarch and make a paste of it.
- You can add vegetables of your own choice.
- Adding 1 to 2 Tsp of chili sauce will enhance the taste.
- You can add mushrooms to increase the nutritional benefits.
Related Manchow Soup Video