Samosa Sandwich | Quick Samosa Sandwich Recipe
This samosa sandwich is a very popular street snack in Mumbai. In this sandwich, samosas, different veggies are layered and then toasted in a Tawa or a stovetop toaster.
This sandwich is very easy to make. You can make this for your evening cravings.
Just buy a readymade samosa’s from the shop, and start your samosa toast sandwich. It will save you tons of time.
Preparing the samosa’s, then making the sandwich is very time consuming and also the recipe will become very lengthy.
Try some other snack recipes like:
Quick Homemade Samosa Toast Sandwich Recipe
- Samosa - 4
- Medium Onion Sliced - 1
- Bread Slices - 8
- Medium Tomato Siced - 1
- Medium Capsicum Sliced - 1
- Medium Cucumber Sliced - 1
- Large Boiled Potato Sliced - 1
- Butter - According to your requirement
- Salt - According to your requirement
- Chaat Masala - According to Your Requirement
- Steps to Make the Samosa Toast Sandwich
- Step 1: In a flat plate, with a small edge, take 2 bread slices. Apply some butter on each side of the 2 slices.
- Step 2: Place the Samosa on one slice of the bread.
- Step 3: Then place some veggies layer by layer. Sprinkle some Chaat masala and salt. If you want, you can also add some soft butter as well.
- Step 4: Grate some cheese over it and cover it with the second slice.
- Step 5: Now, add ½ Tsp of melted butter in the toaster and place the sandwich inside.
- Step 6: Toast both sides for 2 minutes respectively. Slice the sandwich in 4 parts and serve hot.
- Your samosa toast sandwich is ready.
- You can use any type of bread (Brown bread, multi-grain bread, or white sandwich bread).
- Instead of grated cheese, you can use cheese slices on both sides of the sandwich bread.