Easy Samosa Sandwich Recipe for 4 People | Sandwich Recipe
This samosa sandwich is a very tasty snack recipe. To make this samosa sandwich recipe, samosa and different veggies are layered and then toasted in a Tawa or a stovetop toaster. This sandwich is very easy to make. You can make this for your evening snacks or even for your tiffin box.
When I first heard about this fusion samosa sandwich, I thought would it taste good? Is the combination of samosa with a sandwich goes well and many more questions. I found my answer when I tried this fusion recipe myself at home. It turned out to be super delicious in my first try itself.
I had used store-bought samosa for this recipe, but you can use homemade samosa which tastes much more delicious than the store-bought ones. If you have less time, then go for a store-bought samosa. But, if you have ample amount of time, then consider making the samosa recipe from the scratch.
Add some grated cheese inside to give it a cheesy punch. Serve it with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney.
Recipe with detailed ingredients and steps are provided in the recipe card below. You can also print this recipe from the button provided in the recipe card.
Try some other snack recipes like:
1. Maggi Pakoda
Samosa Sandwich Recipe | Homemade Samosa Sandwich
To make this sandwich, you would need,
- Chaat Masala
– On a flat plate, with a small edge, take the bread slices. Apply some butter on each side of the bread. Place the Samosa on 4 slices of bread.
– Then add a layer of different veggies. Sprinkle some Chaat masala and salt. If you want, you can also add some soft butter as well.
– Add some grated cheese over it and cover it with the second slice. Now, add ½ Tsp of melted butter in the toaster and place the sandwich inside.
– Toast both sides for 2 minutes respectively. Slice the sandwich in 4 parts and serve hot.
– Your samosa sandwich is ready.
Easy Samosa Sandwich
Quick Homemade Samosa Toast Sandwich Recipe
- 4 Samosa
- 1 large Onion Sliced
- 8 slices Bread Slices
- 1 large Tomato Sliced
- 1 large Capsicum Sliced
- 1 large Cucumber Sliced
- 1 large Boiled Potato Sliced
- Butter According to your requirement
- Salt According to your requirement
- Chaat Masala According to your requirement (Optional)
Steps to Make the Samosa Toast Sandwich
- Take a flat plate with a small edge, take all the bread slices. Apply some butter on each side of the breads. Place 1 samosa each on each slice of the bread.
- Then add a layer of cucumber, then a layer of onions and similarly anpther layers of tomato, capsicum and boiled potato.
- Sprinkle some Chaat masala and salt. If you want, you can also add some soft butter as well.
- Add some grated cheese or a cheese slice over it and cover it with the second slice.
- Now, add ½ Tsp of melted butter in the toaster and place the sandwich inside.
- Toast both sides for 2 minutes respectively. Slice the sandwich in 4 parts and serve hot.
- Your samosa sandwich is ready.
- You can use any type of bread (Brown bread, multi-grain bread, or white sandwich bread).
- Instead of grated cheese, you can use cheese slices on both sides of the sandwich bread.