Pizza Sandwich Recipe | Pizza Sandwich
This pizza sandwich recipe is a quick and healthy snack that you can prepare in a hurry.
You can use store-bought pizza sauce to apply as a topping.
You can add vegetables of your choice, but it would be greater if you use the toppings that are commonly used as pizza toppings.
These include Jalapeno, Black Olives, Capsicum, and Onions. These are easily available in all the markets.
Serve this pizza hot and crispy. I will suggest using pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese instead of normal processed cheese. These will ensure that your pizza sandwich tastes very much similar to actual pizza.
You can also try our homemade samosa sandwich recipe. It is very easy and delicious too.
Pizza Sandwich Recipe
Bread Slices - 4
Mozzarella Cheese/ Processed Cheese/ Pizza Cheese - According to Your Requirement
Medium Onion (Chopped) - 1
Medium Green Capsicum (Chopped) - 1
Black Olives (Sliced) - 3 to 4
Pizza Sauce - According to Your Requirement
Oregano and Chili Flakes - According to Your Requirement
Steps to Make the Pizza Sandwich
- Step 1: In a plate, take 2 slices of bread. Apply butter on each side of the bread slices.
- Step 2: Spread the pizza sauce on each side, then add some mozzarella cheese or grated processed cheese.
- Step 3: Sprinkle some oregano and chili flakes.
- Step 4: Now, add some diced green capsicum, onion, 2 to 3 pieces of black olives.
- Step 5: Add some more mozzarella cheese or grated processed cheese.
- Step 6: Cover it with a slice of bread. Place it in the sandwich maker, and heat it until both sides turn slightly brown and crispy.
- Step 7: Cut it in half and serve it.
Serve it with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
- You can add vegetables of your own choice.
- For a better taste, saute all the veggies and then add them in the pizza sandwich.
- You can use any dry herbs instead of Oregano and Chili Flakes.
- You can also use cheddar cheese.