Pizza Sandwich Recipe | Easy Pizza Sandwich
A pizza sandwich recipe is really a very quick and easiest way to enjoy homemade pizza. Psst!! something very similar to pizza and not pizza. The veggies used in this post are my favorite veggies. These are the most common veggies that I use in almost every recipe. But, you can use your own vegetables of your choice. Ideally, to taste similar like a pizza you should use, corn, bell peppers, olives, and onions.
Making this pizza sandwich is so easy that, you can make it at any time of your day without any hassle. Pizza sandwich is an easy fusion recipe for those who love pizza. This sandwich recipe gives a unique taste of pizza in your sandwich. It can be consumed probably as a snack or even as a breakfast. If anyone is late for office or school, then you can definitely give this pizza sandwich in their tiffin box.
You can keep changing the veggies used in this pizza sandwich recipe. If you get bored by the same things easily, then one day you can use different veggies each time you make this recipe. So for the first time you can make a corn onion pizza sandwich, the second time you can make cheese onion olive pizza sandwich similar like how you can change the toppings in a pizza.
You can make this sandwich using a sandwich maker or on a tawa. Both will taste the same. Serve this pizza sandwich hot and crispy. I will suggest using pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese instead of normal processed cheese.
Recipe with detailed ingredients and steps are provided in the recipe card below. You can also print this recipe from the button provided in the recipe card.
Try these other sandwich recipes like,
Bread Pizza Sandwich | Pizza Sandwich Recipe
To make this pizza sandwich recipe, you would need,
- Mozzarella Cheese/ Processed Cheese/ Pizza Cheese
- Green Capsicum
- Pizza Sauce
- Oregano and Chili Flakes
– In a plate, take 2 slices of bread. Apply butter on each side of the bread slices.
– Spread the pizza sauce on each side, then add some mozzarella cheese or grated processed cheese. Sprinkle some oregano and chili flakes.
– Now, add some diced green capsicum, onion, 2 to 3 pieces of black olives.
– Add some more mozzarella cheese or grated processed cheese. Cover it with a slice of bread.
– Place it in the sandwich maker, and heat it until both sides turn slightly brown and crispy.
– Cut it in half and serve it.
– Serve it with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Pizza Sandwich Recipe
- 4 slices Bread
- Mozzarella Cheese/ Processed Cheese/ Pizza Cheese According to Your Requirement
- 1 medium Onion Chopped
- 1 medium Green Capsicum Chopped
- 4 Black Olives Sliced
- Pizza Sauce According to Your Requirement
- Oregano and Chili Flakes According to Your Requirement
Steps to Make the Pizza Sandwich
- In a plate, take 2 slices of bread. Apply butter on each side of the bread slices.
- Spread the pizza sauce on each side, then add some mozzarella cheese or grated processed cheese.
- Sprinkle some oregano and chili flakes.
- Now, add some diced green capsicum, onion, 2 to 3 pieces of black olives.
- Add some more mozzarella cheese or grated processed cheese.
- Cover it with a slice of bread. Place it in the sandwich maker, and heat it until both sides turn slightly brown and crispy.
- Cut it in half and serve it.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
- You can add vegetables of your own choice.
- For a better taste, saute all the veggies and then add them in the pizza sandwich.
- You can use any dry herbs instead of Oregano and Chili Flakes.
- You can also use cheddar cheese.