NEET MDS 2019
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the authorized respective authority who are responsible for organizing NEET MDS (National Eligibility and Entrance Examination Masters of Dental Surgery) examination on behalf of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
It is a National Level Entrance Examination. NEET MDS 2019 examination will help the candidates in taking an admission into dental courses offered by the private and the public institutes in India. NEET MDS is a replace of AIPGDEE (All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination). Candidates who wish to pursue a course in dental studies have to appear for NEET MDS 2019.
NEET MDS 2019 Important Dates
Below is a table containing all the tentative Dates of NEET MDS 2019. The official announcement for the dates hasn’t been disclosed by the official authorities. We will change the dates as soon as the authorities announce the official dates.
|Release date of official notification||10th September 2018|
|Online registration commences from||1st November 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application form||27th November 2018|
|Admit Card available from||28th December 2019|
|Date of NEET MDS 2019 Exam||7th January 2019|
|Result Announcement||31th January 2019|
|Counseling starts from||14th March 2019|
|Last date for registration||19th March 2019|
|Exercising of Locking and Choices – Round 1||14th to 20th March 2019|
|Seat Allotment Process – Round 1||21st to 22nd March 2019|
|Publish of Round 1 Result||23rd March 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College of Round 1||March 24, 2019 to April 3rd, 2019 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking – Round 2||24th and 25th April 2019|
|Seat Allotment Process – Round 2||24th and 25th April 2019|
|Publish of Round 2 Result||26th April 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College of Round 2||27th April 27 to 9th May, 2019|
Test Schedule of NEET MDS 2019
|Events||First Session||Second Session|
|Candidate Entry Time||9:00 A.M.||2:15 P.M.|
|Venue Entry Closes||9:30 A.M.||2:45 P.M.|
|Check-in Procedure||9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.||2:15 P.M. to 3:15 P.M.|
|Test Start Time||10:00 A.M.||3:15 P.M.|
NEET MDS 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for NEET MDS 2019 contains all the subjects which you have studied in the BDS degree. All the syllabus is decided as per the latest rules and regulations for the BDS programmes.
Some topics for NEET MDs are given below:
- Applied Basic Sciences
- Applied Physiology
- Applied Anatomy
- Applied Pathology
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General & Oral Surgery
- Embryology & anatomy of head and neck
- Surgical Anatomy
- Surgical Procedures
- Conservative Dentistry
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Oral Medicine
- Community Dentistry
Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS 2019
As this is a National Level Entrance Examination, there are certain criteria that have to be followed by the candidates appearing for NEET MDS examination. The criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates appearing for the MDS examination should compulsorily have a BDS degree from a reputed University or a college.
- The candidate appearing for this examination should have completed their one-year rotator internship from a reputed College before March 31, 2019.
- The candidate must be a registered candidate with DCI (Dental Council of India) or from any State Dental Council.
How To Apply for NEET MDS 2019 Examination
- The candidates applying for NEET MDS 2019 examination should visit its official website which is nbe.edu.in.
- In the Home page of nbe.gov.in, there will be an option to apply online for NEET MDS 2019 examination.
- Click on that section.
- After that, the applicants have to fill the application form and submit it on the website by making the payment.
- The candidates have to pay an application fee for applying for NEET MDS 2019 examination.
- NEET MDS application fee:
- SC/ST/PWD(PH) candidates: Rs. 2750/-
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 3750/-
- Application fees can be paid via any medium credit card, Debit Card, Bank Challan, etc.
List Of Documents To Be Uploaded
Candidate appearing for NEET MDS 2019 examination has to upload his/her recent colored photograph with white background and also an image of their signature on a plain white sheet.
They also have to upload their Photo ID which they will be carrying to the examination center on the date of examination.
Steps For Filling The Online Application Form
- After clicking on the official website, Click on new Registration. After reading all the instructions related to the application form, click on ‘proceed’ to register.
- Enter all the details as asked in the form for NEET MDS 2019 registration which includes contact details, personal details, and address. Click on the ‘register’ button after filling all the details.
- The candidate will be provided with an ID and Password through which the candidate can login in the future.
- Fill the application form for NEET MDS including the exam center details, qualification details, payments and uploading the certificates.
- Now generate a registration slip and click on submit button.
Admit Card for NEET MDS 2019
Candidates will be getting their admit card from nbe.edu.in. Authorities have passed out a notice telling all the candidates to download the admit card and paste their recent photograph on the admit card.
The candidate has to carry their admit card while going for the examination. If not taken the admit card, then the candidate won’t be allowed to sit for the examination.
Candidates should also have to bring an original copy of their photo ID proof at the examination center.
NEET MDS 2019 Exam Pattern
The NEET MDS 2019 examination is online based examination. The candidate has to sit in front of a computer assigned to them.
The duration of the examination is 3 hours and 30 minutes. The exam is conducted only in English language, unlike NEET UG which is multilingual.
There are a total of 240 questions with no negative marking scheme.
Subject-Wise Distribution Of The Questions
|Subject||Wise Weightage of Questions (In Nos.)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET MDS 2019 Results
The results of NEET MDS 2019 will be announced in the month of January 2019. The result will be declared through online mode.
Only those candidates will be selected whose results are announced who have obtained minimum qualifying marks or percentile as per the category.
NEET MDS 2019 Counseling
Counseling is conducted to offer admissions to All India 50% Quota Seats to the eligible candidates. Counseling round will be done through an online mode by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services).
Admissions to rest 50% will be conducted by State Government or by the authority selected.
Tips for NEET MDS 2019
- A hard work is a key for scoring good marks in NEET MDS 2019 Examination. There is no shortcut to study for NEET MDS examination.
- Firstly, study NCERT thoroughly and also pay attention to the teachers very attentively.
- Revise that is taught in the class every day and prepare a timetable for the same and plan your studies according to it.
- Practice a lot of questions daily for a better hands-on practice.
List of Books that you can refer
- Dental Pulse Set
- Target MDS
- Dental Explore Volume 2
We wish you a very successful and bright future ahead! ALL THE BEST!