Mixed Hakka noodles are veg fried Hakka noodles pan tossed on high flame with many kinds of vegetables and different sauces. It is very easy to make, this recipe will be ready within 45 minutes. You can add vegetables like capsicums (green, yellow, red), onions, cabbage, french beans, etc. The choice of vegetables totally depends on you.
The taste of any chinese cuisine depends on the vegetables used. Also, it should be correctly chopped. You just can’t use spinach in hakka noodles or any fried rice recipe. It won’t at all taste good. The suggested veggies for this recipe are, chopped beans, onions, capsicums, and bell peppers.
This veg hakka noodle needs very less ingredients which is why you can make this Chinese hakka noodles recipe when you are in a hurry. It is also an ideal dish if you are planning for a picnic or a small house get together party. With this mixed hakka noodles recipe, you can also serve veg manchow soup, egg fried rice, or even schezwan chicken rice.
The main features of veg hakka noodles recipe is, it is very easy to make, less cooking time, tastes very good, the best recipe if you are in a hurry. Chinese hakka noodles taste better when cooked with a lot of oil. I mean if you don’t use much oil, your noodles will be sticky and clumped together which won’t taste at all good.
To prevent the stickiness of the noodles, first after draining the water, you will have to apply 1 to 2 teaspoons of oil. Then again while frying, you will have to use ample oil so that both the veggies and the noodles are cooked and are not sticky. Before starting the recipe, keep all your ingredients ready.
To maintain the actual taste of Hakka noodles, everything must be cooked in high flame. So even if you wait for 2 minutes, then your dish might get burned up.
Recipe with detailed ingredients and steps are provided in the recipe card below. You can also print this recipe from the button provided in the recipe card below.
You can try these Indo Chinese recipes like
– In a large vessel or pan, take around 7 to 9 cups of water and bring it to boil.
– Add the Hakka noodles and oil and cook it till al dente.
– Drain the water, rinse the half-cooked noodles under running water and keep aside to cool down.
– Again add oil again to prevent them from sticking together.
– Take a pan, heat oil on high flame. Add the chopped garlic and ginger and saute them for a few seconds.
– Now, add the red onions and saute them for a minute.
– Next, add all the remaining veggies and saute them till they are cooked al dente.
– Add the noodles, and mix them properly.
– Now, add vinegar, Soy sauce, red chili sauce, and salt according to your taste.
– Saute them well so that the sauces and salt mix evenly.
– Your homemade veg Hakka noodles is ready.
A new Maggi fusion recipe made in the Indo-Chinese style. This Maggi Manchurian recipe is… Read More
CRISPY HASH BROWN POTATO RECIPE: A popular brunch option in the American cuisine, Hash Browns… Read More
Aloo poori recipe or aloo ki puri is my most favorite snack. For, me, it… Read More
A crunchy aloo ka samosa recipe is made of spicy potato filling and all-purpose flour.… Read More
Bread besan toast is a quick and easy breakfast recipe. All you need is some… Read More