Shockingly easy this 3- ingredient homemade maggi dosa is very easy to make. This dosa can be prepared within 30 minutes especially if you have ready to cook dosa batter or batter from the previous day.
Maggi is a very quick and easy to prepare snack loved by all. In this recipe, I have fused South Indian special masala dosa with this much lived 2-minute Maggi. This Maggi recipe is something different from the usual snack recipes. It is not just a snack, but you can also have it as your breakfast or for your tiffin box and lunch.
For this recipe, you can use a store-bought dosa batter or you can use a homemade dosa batter that is left from the previous day or a new.
Recipe with detailed ingredients and steps are provided in the recipe card below. You can also print this recipe from the button provided in the recipe card.
You can follow some similar recipes like,
– First, take a kadhai. Add 180 ml of water and let it boil.
– Add the Maggi noodles and the Maggi masala tastemaker. Let it cook till 70 to 80 percent.
– Switch off the flame and keep it aside to cool. Don’t drain the water, keep it. The Maggi will soak the water completely.
– Now, take a frying pan, and let it heat on medium flame. Add 1 to 2 ladle dosa batter and spread on a circular motion.
– After 30 seconds as soon as the batter dries up, add some cooked Maggi noodles on top of the dosa.
– Sprinkle some chopped onions and mix them well. As soon as the onions and Maggi are mixed properly, using a flat spatula, lift one side of the dosa.
– Now, start rolling till it reaches the other end.
A new Maggi fusion recipe made in the Indo-Chinese style. This Maggi Manchurian recipe is… Read More
CRISPY HASH BROWN POTATO RECIPE: A popular brunch option in the American cuisine, Hash Browns… Read More
Aloo poori recipe or aloo ki puri is my most favorite snack. For, me, it… Read More
A crunchy aloo ka samosa recipe is made of spicy potato filling and all-purpose flour.… Read More
Bread besan toast is a quick and easy breakfast recipe. All you need is some… Read More