Maggi Dosa Recipe | 3 Ingredients Maggi Masala Dosa
This 3 ingredient Maggi dosa recipe is very easy to make. This dosa can be prepared within 30 minutes especially if you have ready to cook dosa batter or batter from the previous day.
This Maggi recipe is something different from the usual snacks.
Maggi is a very quick and easy to prepare snack loved by all. Fusing it with dosa increases its taste.
It is not only a snack now, but you can also have it as your breakfast or for your tiffin box or lunch.
For this recipe, you can use a store-bought dosa batter or you can make it at home. For this recipe, the method to make dosa remains the same. This is the link to the dosa recipe: Dosa Batter Recipe.
You can also try out our other Maggi fusion recipe: Maggi pakora.
Maggi Dosa Recipe
- Maggi Noodles - 1 Packet (70 Grams)
- Onion (Chopped) - 1 Small
- Dosa Batter - 250 Grams
Steps to Make Maggi Dosa Recipe
- First, take a kadhai, and bring it to boil. Add 180 ml of water and let it boil.
- Add the Maggi noodles and the Maggi masala tastemaker.
- Stir it properly and let it cook till 70 to 80 percent.
- Switch off the flame and keep it aside to cool. Don’t drain the water, keep it. The Maggi will soak the water completely.
- Now, take a frying pan, and let it hot on medium flame.
- Add 1 to 2 ladle dosa batter and spread on a circular motion.
- After 30 seconds as soon as the batter dries up, add 2 tbsp of cooked Maggi noodles on top of the dosa.
- Sprinkle some chopped onions and mix them well.
- As soon as the onions and Maggi are mixed properly, using a flat spatula, lift one side of the dosa.
- Now, start rolling till it reaches the other end.
Your Maggi dosa is ready. Serve it with coconut chutney or Sambhar.
- Cook the Maggi only 70 to 80%. Overcooked Maggi won’t taste good with the dosa.
- Don’t throw away the excess water if it is left after cooking the Maggi.
- With chopped onions, you can also add chopped capsicums and chopped tomatoes.
- Add some grated cheese before adding the Maggi to dosa.