This homemade mango ice cream recipe is made using only 5 ingredients. Easy and sweet, this mango ice cream is made without the use of an ice cream maker. During the summer season, Indian fruit markets are flooded with different varieties of mangoes. During this time, you can make this mango ice cream at home easily.
In this recipe, I used Alphonso mangoes because these are very sweet and also have a unique scent which will make your alphonso mango ice cream very delicious. But, you can use any variety of mango you wish. For added taste, you can add a few drops of vanilla essence, but again this is totally optional. Even without this, your mango ice cream will taste very delicious.
The alphonso mango will anyway give a natural mango color to your alphonso mango ice cream. So no need to add any color, keep your mango flavor ice cream natural. While serving, you can top your ice cream with tutti frutti, or dry fruits. If you have 1 raw mango and 2 ripped mangoes, then you can try homemade mango frooti recipe.
Recipe with detailed ingredients and steps are provided in the recipe card below. You can also print this recipe from the button provided in the recipe card.
If you want, you can also try our other delicious snack recipes like,
3. Kanda Poha
To make this easy homemade mango ice cream, you would need,
– Take a blender jar, add diced mangoes, and blend them to a smooth puree. Don’t add water while blending the mango.
– Take a large bowl, add 2 cup Amul cream.
– Using a hand blender, whisk it for 10 to 20 minutes. You will see that the cream is now very thick and increased.
– You can also use a whisk spoon and whisk it using your hand. However, it will take some time to whisk the cream.
– Now, add ½ cup condensed milk, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 cup milk, and the mango puree. Stir them well for few minutes.
– Add the mixture in a large bowl and let it sit inside the freezer till it sets completely. I kept it for at least 7 hours.
A new Maggi fusion recipe made in the Indo-Chinese style. This Maggi Manchurian recipe is… Read More
CRISPY HASH BROWN POTATO RECIPE: A popular brunch option in the American cuisine, Hash Browns… Read More
Aloo poori recipe or aloo ki puri is my most favorite snack. For, me, it… Read More
A crunchy aloo ka samosa recipe is made of spicy potato filling and all-purpose flour.… Read More
Bread besan toast is a quick and easy breakfast recipe. All you need is some… Read More