Homemade Mango Ice Cream | Mango Kulfi | Alphonso Mango Ice Cream
This homemade mango ice cream recipe is made using only 5 ingredients. This easy and tasty mango ice cream is made without the use of an ice cream maker.
During the summer season, Indian fruit markets are flooded with different varieties of mangoes.
In this recipe, I used Alphonso mangoes. These are very sweet and also have a unique scent which will make your mango ice cream very delicious. But, you can use any variety of mango you wish.
For added taste, you can add a few drops of vanilla essence but again this is totally optional. Even without this, your mango ice cream will taste very delicious. Also, do not add any food coloring. Keep your ice cream natural.
While serving, you can top your ice cream with tutti frutti, or dry fruits. You can try our other homemade mango frooti recipe.
Homemade Mango Ice Cream
- Condensed Milk - ½ Cup
- Sweet Yellow Ripened Mangoes - 2
- Sugar Powder - 1 Cup (200 Grams)
- Amul Cream - 1 Cup (1 Cup = 250 ML)
- Milk - 1 Cup (1 Cup = 250 ML)
Steps to Make Your Homemade Natural Mango Ice Cream
- Take a blender jar, add diced mangoes and blend them to a smooth puree. Don’t add water while blending the mango.
- Take a large bowl, add 2 cup Amul cream.
- Using a hand mixer, whisk it for 10 to 20 minutes. You will see that the cream is now very thick and double in quantity.
- You can also use a whisk spoon and whisk it using your hand. However, it will take some time to whisk the cream.
- Now, add ½ cup condensed milk, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 cup milk, and the mango puree.
- Stir them well for some minutes.
- Add the mixture in a large bowl and let it set inside the freezer till it sets completely. I kept it for at least 6 hours.
- Don’t add water while blending the mango.
- You can add tutti frutti or crushed dry fruits and mix them with the ice cream mixture.
- You can double or triple the recipe very easily.
- Do not use a blender to whisk the cream.