CRISPY HASH BROWN POTATO RECIPE:
A popular brunch option in the American cuisine, Hash Browns are now on a commonplace in the breakfast menus and buffets across many countries.
Potatoes have always been my favorite go-to comfort food. Be it a simple potato lollipop or the light potato sandwich, one can always incorporate potatoes and create something amazing.
One of the simplest and most delicious potato dishes is this hash brown potato recipe is a perfect breakfast addition which can be prepared in a various different style.
So, today I’m going to share with you a simple and easy recipe of how to make restaurant-style Crispy Hash Brown at home.
A classic side dish loved by everyone, the crispy hash brown recipe can be your go-to weekend munching option. Plus, they are super delicious, fun to make, and super crispy!
Recipe with detailed ingredients and steps are provided in the recipe card belowJump to Recipe You can also print this recipe from the button provided in the recipe card.
You can also try our other healthy breakfast recipes like,
1. Egg Omelette
To make this quick hash brown potato recipe, you would need,
– Take 3 medium potatoes, wash them well, and peel them.
– Next, take another large bowl and fill it halfway with water. Place a thick grater over the bowl and start grating the potatoes one by one.
– Once all the potatoes are grated into thick and long shreds, transfer the grated potatoes into a different bowl and wash it with fresh cold water to remove all the starch.
– Now, transfer the washed grated potato shreds into a clean cloth. Squeeze and remove all the water completely from the potato shreds.
– Next, take a mixing bowl, transfer the squeezed potatoes into that bowl. Add 1 tsp of salt, 1 tbsp of garlic powder, 2 tbsp of rice flour, and egg into the potato shreds.
– Now mix them well with a spoon or your hand, but do not mash up all the ingredients. The mixture will be a bit watery because of the eggs.
– Now take a frying pan, keep the flame on medium. Add some oil for shallow frying. Add 1 ladle full of batter into the pan and shape them into a patty form.
– Shallow fry the hash browns until they turn golden from one side. Flip it and shallow fry this side till it turns golden in color.
– Once they are golden from both sides, take them out into a tissue paper to soak the excess oil. Repeat the process with all the remaining hash browns.
– Your own homemade crispy hash brown recipe is ready to be served. Serve them hot with tomato ketchup.
A new Maggi fusion recipe made in the Indo-Chinese style. This Maggi Manchurian recipe is… Read More
Aloo poori recipe or aloo ki puri is my most favorite snack. For, me, it… Read More
A crunchy aloo ka samosa recipe is made of spicy potato filling and all-purpose flour.… Read More
Bread besan toast is a quick and easy breakfast recipe. All you need is some… Read More
This homemade jalebi recipe is a very delicious sweet dish that can be prepared in… Read More