In this quarantine summer, try this fresh mango juice to refresh your lives. Why depend on outside juices when you can make the very best frooti drink at home very easily.
Today, I am going to share this fresh mango juice recipe which almost tastes like actual frooti. Try this homemade real mango juice before you think of grabbing a maaza or any Tropicana mango juice. When I tried this recipe for the first time, I tried with less quantity and it turned out to be perfect. So, now I used to frequently make this homemade frooti drink.
Before the mango season got over, I made 10 liters of this frooti juice and kept refrigerated for at least 15 days. You can add some variations to this mango juice. While blending the mango pieces, you can add some pineapple pieces to make a pineapple-mango juice. While serving, you can garnish it with some mint leaves or jal jeera powder.
Recipe with detailed ingredients and steps are provided in the recipe card below. You can also print this recipe from the button provided in the recipe card.
You can also try our other delicious snack recipes like,
3. Kanda Poha
To make this homemade frooti fresh mango juice recipe, you need,
– Take 1 yellow mango and ½ raw mango. Wash and rinse both the mangoes properly.
– Peel them and cut them into small pieces.
– Now, take a small blender jar. Add the mango slices in it along with 1 glass of water.
– Blend them to a smooth puree. Make sure that there are no mango pieces left.
– Take a Kadhai, add 1 glass of sugar, and 1 glass of water.
– Switch on the flame on high and let the sugar dissolve completely.
– Add the mango puree along with 2 glasses of water.
– Keep stirring the puree until it starts to boil. Just give one boil and switch off the flame.
– Now, add 1 glass of water and stir well. Your homemade frooti is ready.
– Don’t serve it immediately. Keep the juice in a refrigerator for at least 5 to 6 hours before consuming it.
– If you feel that the juice is very thick, then you can add more water you like. Your mango frooti drink is ready.
A new Maggi fusion recipe made in the Indo-Chinese style. This Maggi Manchurian recipe is… Read More
CRISPY HASH BROWN POTATO RECIPE: A popular brunch option in the American cuisine, Hash Browns… Read More
Aloo poori recipe or aloo ki puri is my most favorite snack. For, me, it… Read More
A crunchy aloo ka samosa recipe is made of spicy potato filling and all-purpose flour.… Read More
Bread besan toast is a quick and easy breakfast recipe. All you need is some… Read More