Egg Paratha Recipe | Anda Paratha
Whats Cooking India? It’s an egg paratha recipe. This is a protein-rich healthy breakfast or brunch recipe.
It is a whole meal. You can use a ready-made paratha or a frozen paratha. Using a freshly baked paratha will do best.
The ingredients used will be available at your home. So if you are out of recipes, then you can definitely try this egg paratha.
Serve it immediately when it is hot. It won’t taste good after it is cold. Serve it with Butter Paneer or with chicken masala curry.
Egg Paratha Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Eggs - 2
- Green Chili (Chopped) - 1
- OIl - 1 Tsp
- Small Onion (Chopped) - 1
- Turmeric - 1 Pinch
- Pepper Powder - 1 Pinch
- Wheat Flour - ½ Cup
- Coriander Leaves (Chopped) - 1 Tbsp
- Warm or Cold Water - According to your need
- Salt - According to Your Taste
- Carrots (Chopped) - 1 Tbsp
Steps To Make Egg Paratha Recipe
- Step 1: Chop all the veggies finely and keep it aside.
- Step 2: Break the 2 eggs in a bowl, add some salt, a pinch of Pepper Powder, a pinch of Turmeric, veggies and mix well.
- Step 3: In a large pan, knead the wheat flour with warm or cold water. After kneading, add 1 Tbsp oil and knead again. Form a soft dough. Cover and keep it aside for almost 15 to 20 minutes.
- Step 4: Now, knead the dough once again then take a small portion from the dough.
- Step 5: Now, flatten it in a rolling pin to make a flat paratha.
- Step 6: Heat a flat tawa on a medium flame.
- Step 7: After it is hot, place the flat paratha on it and evenly cook both the sides.
- Please Note: Your paratha should be half cooked. Rest cooking will be done after we add the egg.
- Step 8: Now, keep that paratha aside on a plate. In the same tawa, add some oil, then drip half of the beaten egg.
- Step 9: Now, immediately place the paratha over it. Let it cook for a minute.
- Step 10: Using a flat ladle, flip the paratha and let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Step 11: Now, lift the paratha carefully, then add the remaining beaten egg into the Tawa.
- Step 12: Allow it to cook for a minute or two.
Your egg paratha is ready to be served. Serve it hot and immediately.
- If you wish, then you can add some chopped carrots and capsicum.
- To make the egg more fluffy, add 2 to 3 drops of water while mixing the egg.
- You can use butter instead of oil.
Amount Per Serving Calories 222Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 163mgSodium 141mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 9g