Egg Omelette Recipe| Egg Omelet | Fluffy Omelette Recipe
Whats Cooking India? It’s egg Omelette recipe. This is one of the healthiest and very common breakfast for everyone.
It is a quick breakfast recipe made by frying beaten eggs in butter or oil. Omelet should always be made on a non-stick pan.
There are many varieties of Omelet. You can add any type of veggies, cheese, herbs, spices, garlic, etc.
You can eat an omelette with parotta, rice, or toasted bread
Egg Omelette Recipe
Tomato (Chopped) - 1 Small
Onions (Chopped) - ½ Medium
Refined Oil - 3 Tbsp
Green Chilies (Chopped) - 2
Eggs - 3
Butter - 2 Tbsp
Salt - According to your taste
Pepper - For adding extra flavor
Chopped Coriander Leaves - 1 Tbsp
Cheese (Grated) - According to your need
Steps to make Egg Omelette Recipe
- Step 1: Take a frying pan, heat it on a low flame.
- Step 2: Till the pan gets hot, in a bowl, add ½ medium-sized onion (Chopped), 1 small tomato chopped, and chopped green chilies.
- Step 3: Now, add 1 to 2 eggs, a little salt, and whisk them properly.
- Step 4: Add, 1 Tbsp Butter, and cheese. Give a last stir. Till now, your pan will become hot enough to cook your anda omelet.
- Step 5: In the pan, add 1 tbsp oil, then add the egg omelet mix into the pan.
- Step 6: Keep the flame on low after adding the mix.
- Step 7: Let one side cook for a minute or two.
- Step 8: Carefully using a spatula, raise one side of the omelette and check, if it comes out easily then it is cooked very properly. But, if it doesn’t, then let it cook some more time.
- Step 9: If it is cooked, carefully flip the omelette using a spatula.
- Step 10: Repeat steps 7 and 8.
- Step 11: After it is cooked, fold the omelette, and remove it in a plate. In the same pan, toast the bun or bread.
Your bread omelette is ready to be served. Serve immediately.
- Adding cheese and butter is optional. If you want, then you can skip that.
- Add 2 to 4 droplets of water while whisking the egg. It will make the egg soft in texture.
- You can also add 1 whole onion instead of ½.
- Add chopped coriander leaves before flipping the egg for the first time.
- If you want a half fried omelette, then skip step 9 and 10.
- You can also skip adding the tomatoes.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 276Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 327mgSodium 570mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 11g
A crunchy aloo ka samosa recipe is made of spicy potato filling and all-purpose flour.… Read More
Bread besan toast is a quick and easy breakfast recipe. All you need is some… Read More
This homemade jalebi recipe is a very delicious sweet dish that can be prepared in… Read More
Homemade Mango Ice Cream | Alphonso Mango Ice Cream This homemade mango ice cream recipe… Read More
In this quarantine summer, try this fresh mango juice to refresh your lives. Why depend on… Read More
This chana curry recipe is the most ordered dish for my family. Whenever we go… Read More