Boiled Egg Sandwich | Home Sandwich Recipe| Sandwich Recipes
Whats Cooking India? It’s a boiled egg sandwich recipe. Healthy Breakfast means a healthy body.
A perfect way to start your day is by having a healthy egg sandwich. Start your day by having this delicious boiled egg sandwich.
This is a recipe that you can make in a very short time. Eggs are a very good source of protein.
1 large egg (50 g) contains 6 grams of proteins, and 5 grams of Fat(1) and the majority of fat contains in the egg yolk. Skip the egg yolk to decrease the Fat intake.
Serve this egg sandwich with a glass of fresh fruit juice.
Boiled Egg Sandwich
Bread Slices - 4
Butter - 1 Tsp
Oil - 2 Tsp
Boiled Eggs - 2
Onion (Chopped) - 1 Large
Green Chili (Chopped) - 1
Red Chili Powder - ¼ Tsp
Garlic (Chopped) - 2 Cloves
Cumin Seed (Jeera) - ½ Tsp
Raw Carrots - According to your need
Raw Cucumber - According to your need
Raw Cabbage / Lettuce - According to your need
Dried Herbs (Oregano or Kasuri Methi) - a Pinch
Steps to make Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Step 1: First, boil the 2 eggs, remove its shells and keep it aside.
- Step 2: Take a frying pan. Add 2 tbsp oil and bring it to heat.
- Step 3: Now, add ½ Tsp cumin seeds, 2 chopped garlic cloves, and 1 chopped onion and salt according to your taste and saute it well.
- Step 4: Add dried herbs, ¼ Tsp Chili powder, and a pinch of turmeric (optional). Saute them for a minute.
- Step 5: Now, remove this onion mixture in a plate and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Step 6: Take the slices of the bread. Apply butter on both sides of the bread.
- Step 7: Toast them on both sides in a Tawa until it turns golden brown in color.
- Step 8: Now, take the 2 boiled eggs, slice them vertically in 3 to 4 slices and keep it aside.
- Step 9: Take one slice of the bread, spread one thin layer of the onion mixture on it. Now, place the sliced eggs and again another thin layer of onion mixture.
- Step 10: Now, add a thin layer of raw veggies, place another piece of bread and press it tightly with a spoon.
Your boiled quick egg sandwich is ready.
- Use wheat bread or whole-grain bread.
- You can substitute oil with butter.
- If you don’t like raw veggies, then just saute them in a frying pan for a minute.