Bread besan toast is a quick and easy breakfast recipe. All you need is some Indian spices, gram flour which is also called as besan, and normal sandwich bread.
It is very similar to french toast, instead of eggs, gram flour is used. This really saves time if you are hungry or late for your office. I usually prefer french toast, besan toast, or other toast recipes like egg toast, cheese toast, garlic cheese toast, bread pizza, or bread pakora for my breakfast or for a quick snack.
This bread toast is really a quick recipe, which can be made in 15 minutes. This is another quick breakfast recipe for all the veg lovers.
This is very similar to french toast. Only, replacing the eggs with the besan.
There are 2 versions of frying this toast. One is by deep-frying, and the other is by frying on a frying pan with a little oil.
It is usually served with tea or coffee. But, you can also eat it with Schezwan chutney or tomato ketchup. There are 2 ways to make this easy besan toast recipe.
Recipe with detailed ingredients and steps are provided in the recipe card below. You can also print this recipe from the button provided in the recipe card.
1. Bread Pakoda
To make this bread besan toast recipe, you would need,
– Take a large flat plate. Large enough to hold the batter. Add all ingredients on that plate. Now, add some water, and mix them well.
– Using a form, mix the ingredients well and form a smooth thick batter. Heat oil in a frying pan on a low flame for shallow fry.
– When the frying pan is hot, dip one side of bread in the batter and place it on the hot pan.
– Toast it for some time until the base of the bread besan toast turns crispy and golden in color. You can check it with the help of a flat spatula. Just slip in beneath your toast, and try to lift it up. If it comes out easily, then it is cooked properly.
– Just before flipping, add a spoonful of batter on the other side of the bread and then carefully flip it. Let it cook in a similar way. Both sides should turn golden in color.
– Repeat the same process for all the slices of bread. Serve it immediately with ketchup or Schezwan chutney.
The second way is:
– Dip a slice of bread into the batter. Submerge it totally so that all the sides are coated with the besan toast batter.
– Now, place it on the hot pan and shallow fry it. Let one side cook until it turns crispy and golden brown in color.
– Flip it and fry the other side in the similar way. Your besan toast recipe is ready.
A crunchy aloo ka samosa recipe is made of spicy potato filling and all-purpose flour.… Read More
This homemade jalebi recipe is a very delicious sweet dish that can be prepared in… Read More
Homemade Mango Ice Cream | Alphonso Mango Ice Cream This homemade mango ice cream recipe… Read More
In this quarantine summer, try this fresh mango juice to refresh your lives. Why depend on… Read More
Chana curry recipe is y family's favorite recipe. It is a very delicious Indian curry… Read More
Shockingly easy this 3- ingredient homemade maggi dosa is very easy to make. This dosa can… Read More